Frequently Asked Questions – Students
Explore these FAQs by specific question or by topic. When in doubt, check out the Fast FAQ videos!
- Fast FAQ: Creating a Zip File
- Fast FAQ: Embedding Video
- Fast FAQ: Submitting a Course Evaluation
- Fast FAQ: Updating Your Profile
- Fast FAQ: Uploading Your Paper
- How do I add a file to Moodle which is greater than 100MB?
- How do I adjust my pop-up blocker settings?
- How do I find my course in Moodle as a student?
- How do I login to Moodle?
- How do I self-enroll or use an enrollment key for a resource course?
- How do I send an email in Moodle?
- How do I take a screenshot?
- How do I upload to an assignment my professor created in Moodle?
- How do I view my final letter grade or midterm progress letter grade for a course?
- How do I view my grade for an assignment I submitted through Moodle?
- How do I view my grades throughout the course?
- I am registered for my course. Why can’t I see it?
- I’ve received an “Invalid JSON string” error. What do I do?
- Is there a mobile app for Moodle?
- What is the ‘Announcements’ forum?
- Where are the previous courses I’ve taken in Moodle?
- Why can’t I see my quiz grade?
- Why won’t my file picker or file browser load?