Trinity at THEARC
Trinity Washington University provides affordable and convenient classes at its satellite location at the Town Hall Education Arts Recreation Campus (THEARC) in Southeast, DC. Trinity is the only private university offering college-courses east of the Anacostia.
Through its School of Professional Studies (SPS), the University offers three degree programs: the Associate of Arts in General Studies, the Associate of Arts in Early Childhood Education and the Associate of Arts in Health Services. These programs are designed to meet the specific needs of working professionals who balance career, family, and other commitments.
Trinity also offers a Community Healthcare Worker Certificate program at THEARC
*Students who graduate with an associate’s degree from Trinity at THEARC can pursue a bachelor’s degree from one of the many degree programs offered in SPS at the University’s main campus.
- Reduced and affordable tuition
- Convenient evening and weekend classes
- Financial aid and grants for those who qualify
- Free online textbooks for most courses
- Small classes for individualized attention
- School/Work/Life Balance
- Academic Support
- Located near the Southern Avenue metro station on the green line
Trinity at THEARC is very AFFORDABLE!
Cost & Fees
Classes at TheArc are $195 per credit hour – $585 per 3 credit hours
- Science of the Environment (ENVS 102) is a 4 credit course ($780)
- Most books at TheArc are open source books at no cost to the student
- An additional $150 is recommended per course to pay for books
How to Pay
There are many payment options available to students such as student loans, grants, and/or payment plans. Students may contact Enrollment Services/Financial Aid for more information, (202) 884-9530 or EnrollmentServices@TrinityDC.edu. Office Hours are 9 am to 5 pm weekdays.
FAFSA: Free Application for Federal Student Aid
New changes to FAFSA make it easier than ever to file! Check out the new myStudentAid app for iOS and Android.
Now is the time to apply for the FAFSA!
Students must complete a new financial aid application for each school year. You should complete your FAFSA early each spring for the school year that starts the following fall. You can start your FAFSA as early as January 1.