Hold Your Conference or Event at Trinity
Located just 2 1/2 miles from the heart of the District of Columbia, Trinity is a prime location for conferences, meetings, workshops, and educational seminars.
Trinity offers a wide variety of meeting facilities, including classroom space and conference housing. For informal gatherings, conferees may choose to congregate in the comfortable lounge areas located within each residence hall.
Each year we host a large number of conferences and events on campus as well as provide housing for many groups and organizations. Trinity is the ideal place for your group to hold its conferences. Trinity provides:
- A retreat atmosphere only minutes away from the “heart” of the city.
- Comfortable facilities at reasonable prices.
- A wide variety of conference services to meet all of your needs.
- Excellent catering service.
- Experienced and professional staff who look forward to working with you.
- Complimentary shuttle van service between the campus and the Brookland/CUA Metrorail station.
- Free on-campus parking.
- University Dining Hall buffet meal service.
- post office where guests may pick up mail at designated hours
- on-campus recreational and fitness facilities
- on-campus ATM and nearby banking.
Our Department of Public Safety officers are on duty 24 hours a day. In case of an emergency or illness, several hospitals are located within minutes of the campus.
Trinity is an accessible campus.
Conference Services Team
Office Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Saturday
General: 202-884-9136 | Conferences@trinitydc.edu
Annette Stalling Coram
Director of Conference Services