Our plan is to reopen to normal hours on Tuesday, 1/18. However, we are currently having some maintenance issues in the pool/spa area. Due to these issues, the pool area will have to remain closed for the time being. Please note, the work has been approved and parts have been ordered, so hopefully this closure doesn’t last long. We will be sure to let everyone know once we have an official pool reopening date. During this time, the rest of the center will be open and available to use.
Also, per the mayors new ordinance that takes effect on 1/15, we now will require that EVERYONE entering the Trinity Center MUST show their ID and proof of vaccination, along with scanning membership cards. I know you have all been required to show us proof previously, however the new ordinance requires us to actually see the card upon each visit or have it uploaded and attached to your file. Originally, we just recorded that you were vaccinated, but now that is not enough. Please be prepared to show your card upon each visit, allow us to copy and upload the card to your profile or you can copy and email it to myself (email@example.com) or Tamika (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can attached it to your file.
Attention new and current members. There have been a few changes made to our policies and procedures, some temporary, some permanent, but all to keep our members and staff healthy and safe.
- Trinity is requiring all persons on campus to be vaccinated. All entering the Trinity Center must be vaccinated and provide proof upon first return to the center. On your first visit, please bring your vaccination card. During your first return visit, staff will update your profile to show compliance. We will not keep a copy of your vaccination card.
- Trinity continues to require masks indoors for all people. Masks will be required at all times when in the Trinity Center, except while in the swimming pool.
- All people entering the Trinity Center must scan-in and/or complete the sign-in form
- All those using the facility must have an active membership. No guests will be allowed.
Trinity’s Athletic Center
The Trinity Center for Women and Girls in Sports is a $20 million state-of-the-art athletic, recreational and educational complex located in the heart of Trinity Washington University’s campus in northeast Washington. Proudly the nation’s largest facility dedicated to women and girls in sports, the Trinity Center is home to Trinity’s NCAA Division III athletic programs and the Trinity College community.
- The Trinity Center is free to all enrolled Trinity students!
Make the Trinity Center Your Home for Fitness
Work out on your own, or join one of our great fitness programs! We have memberships available for individuals and families. To meet the needs of area schools, community organizations and local businesses, the Trinity Center has facility rentals for organized sports and special events.
Follow us on Facebook for updates and links to our virtual exercise classes!