Registering early brings many benefits: choosing classes at times that work for you, ensuring enrollment in the prerequisite and major courses that keep you on track to graduate, and much more. Good planning is your pathway to success!
As always, whether you are a continuing student, a returning student, a senior planning a final semester, or a graduate student working toward a professional degree: we are glad you’re at Trinity, and we look forward to your success in Summer and Fall 2020!
During the coronavirus emergency, we may not always be able to help you in person, but we can still help you virtually!
Please email us at EnrollmentServices@TrinityDC.edu or call (202) 884-9530. We are able to respond to emails and answer calls even if we aren’t in the office. This is a busy time of year so if we are assisting other students when you call please leave a message and your call will be returned. Our temporary office hours are 10 AM to 4 PM weekdays.
You can submit the following requests to us directly from our web site, and we’ll respond to your Trinity email.
- Graduation Application
- Change your major or minor
- VA Enrollment Certification
- Verification of Enrollment
- Request your Transcript
You can also access the following services online in Self-Service:
- Check your student account balance
- Make a payment
- Access My Financial Aid
- Check on the status of your financial aid
- See what financial aid documents you need to fill out and download or print them out
- Search for courses for summer 2020 and fall 2020
- Register for summer 2020 and fall 2020
- View your mid-term or final grades
Enrollment Services is your “one stop shop” providing many services to the Trinity community, including:
- Financial Aid
- Support in Registering for Classes
- Transcript Requests & Enrollment Verifications
- Classroom Assignments & Final Exam Schedules
Please contact us if you need help with payment options for your balance!
FAFSA: Free Application for Federal Student Aid
New changes to FAFSA make it easier than ever to file! Check out the new myStudentAid app for iOS and Android.
Please complete your 2019-2020 FASFA to apply for financial aid for summer 2020.
Now is the time to apply for your Fall 2020 financial aid by completing the 2020-2021 FAFSA!
Graduation Application Deadlines
Fall Semester – October 1st
Spring Semester – February 1st
Summer Semester – July 1st
Location & Hours
Monday – Friday
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Phone: (202) 884-9530
Fax: (202) 884-9524