Self-Service: Your Portal to Registration!
Registration for Fall 2019 is open – and Self-Service is Trinity’s online portal for registration. Self-service is also your go-to portal for viewing grades and unofficial transcripts and checking financial account balances.
To access Self-Service from any page of Trinity’s website, simply click on the link in the top left “For Students” and select “Self-Service.”
Access Self-Service Now!
- How to Videos for Degree Courses
- A Self-Service Student Guide is available on the Enrollment Services Resources page
- Registering for Continuing Education, Non-Degree Courses
- Viewing Your Course Schedule
- How to Videos
- A Self-Service Faculty Guide is available on the Enrollment Services Resources page
Q: Who do I contact for questions with registration?
For best service, please contact Enrollment Services by calling (202) 884-9530 or emailing EnrollmentServices@trinitydc.edu.
Q: Who do I contact for questions with paying my tuition?
For best service, please contact the Business Office by calling (202) 884-9501 or emailing BusinessOffice@trinitydc.edu.
Q: How do I log into Self-Service?
You may log into Self-Service by using your Trinity login credentials. For more details about your credentials, view the Login Information page.