Start Your Research Here
Need research help? Request a Virtual Appointment with a Librarian
Use the box below to search your keywords, or select a database from the Databases tab.
The library is now open for Trinity community use. Current students, faculty, and staff are able to visit the library in-person Monday – Saturday 10am-4pm. Please observe proper social distancing measures and wear a face covering when in the building. Some policies regarding printing, scanning, and copying have changed to increase safety for our community during the pandemic. Ask a librarian if you need assistance.
Starting with classes this fall, Library Hours will be:
- 10:00 am – 7:00 pm Monday – Friday
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm Saturday
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm Sunday
Login to Library Services Off Campus
Students and faculty may login to the databases using their Trinity email address and password. There is no need to register your barcode anymore! Please call the library if you are having any difficulties.
What are you looking for?
- Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed Articles & Research Databases
- Books at Trinity
- Books from local universities (WRLC)
- Sign in to My Library Account
- Request a Virtual Appointment with a Librarian
- Ask a Librarian
- New Student Library Orientation (self-directed Moodle course)
LibGuides – Online Research Guides
My Library Account