Start Your Research Here
Need research help? Request a Virtual Appointment with a Librarian
Use the box below to search your keywords, or select a database from the Databases tab.
Library Workshops- Fall 2021
Continue learning how to use library resources remotely! Check our workshop schedule for Fall 2021 for more information on how to join sessions about scholarly articles and database research, evaluating online information, and APA citation.
The library is open for Trinity community use. Current students, faculty, and staff are able to visit the library in-person. Please observe proper social distancing measures and wear a face covering when in the building. Some policies regarding printing, scanning and copying have changed to increase safety for our community during the pandemic. Ask a librarian if you need assistance.
Fall 2021 Library Hours:
- Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday – 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Sunday – 1:00 – 5:00 pm (Beginning September 12th)
Login to Library Services Off Campus
Students and faculty may login to the databases using their Trinity email address and password. There is no need to register your barcode anymore! Please call the library if you are having any difficulties.
What are you looking for?
- Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed Articles & Research Databases
- Books at Trinity
- Books from local universities (WRLC)
- Sign in to My Library Account
- Request a Virtual Appointment with a Librarian
- Ask a Librarian
- New Student Library Orientation (self-directed Moodle course)
LibGuides – Online Research Guides
My Library Account