Trinity: A Great Place to Work!
Trinity is committed to the welfare and development of its workforce through continuous (lifelong) learning, information sharing, and an equitable and safe work environment. A list of current openings can always be found online by clicking the link below.
Consistent with the goals for enrollments, programmatic development and technological expectations, Trinity will hire, train, compensate, assess, support and retain faculty and staff at the levels necessary to meet the institutional goals.
Benefits at Trinity
Trinity offers a competitive and comprehensive benefit package for faculty and staff. A brief benefit summary can be viewed on this website. For more detailed plan information, employees should log into their ADP online accounts.
125 Michigan Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20017
Fax: 202 884-9123
For Specific Questions:
- Payroll forms/copies of paystubs/copies of W2s/review current benefits: Go to the ADP Workforcenow.
If you need to create an account, click the Create New Account link and follow the prompts. Please use the following registration code when prompted: TWU1897
- For TimeForce questions, contact Hanan Adnan at email@example.com
- Medical or vision insurance questions: United Healthcare at www.myuhc.com or call 866-633-2446. Group #914051
- Dental insurance questions: MetLife Dental at www.metlife.com/mybenefits or call 800-275-4638. Group#5737617
- To escalate a health insurance or dental insurance concern, please contact Michelle Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-884-9127.
- For international student questions or student employment questions, contact Hanan Adnan at email@example.com or call 202-884-9121.