Trinity Work-Study Program 2023-2024
Work-study employment is limited to a maximum of 10 hours per week for first-year students and up to 15 hours per week for upper-class students. Pay rates start at $17.00 per hour and students are paid on a bi-weekly basis. For more information, you may contact the Human Resources office which is located at 125 Michigan Avenue, NE, Main 134, Washington, DC 20017. Phone: 202-884-9121 firstname.lastname@example.org
To participate in the work-study program, you must go through the following process:
- Email your resume and the hours that you are available to work in addition to your selected major to: email@example.com.
- Obtain Student Work-Study Authorization Form from Enrollment Services.
- Review work-study job listings on the Trinity website.
- Apply for up to 2 positions.
- The hiring manager will contact you to schedule an appointment.
- Remember to take copies of your resume to the interview, along with the Student Work-Study Authorization Form to your interview.
- If you are selected for the position, the hiring manager will sign your authorization form.
- Bring your signed authorization form to the HR office, along with documents proving employment eligibility (for example, passport, permanent resident card or ID card/learner’s permit/driver’s license and social security card or Birth Certificate, etc.).
Current On-Campus Work-Study Openings
- Work Study – Athletics Department (Federal Work Study Only)
- Work Study – Campus Ministry Student Leaders
- Work Study – Career Ambassador
- Work Study – Conference Services Student Assistant
- Work Study – Reception Desk – Payden Academic Center
Current Off-Campus Federal Work-Study Openings