Trinity Work-Study Program 2019-2020
Work-study employment is limited to a maximum of 10 hours per week for freshmen and up to 15 hours per week for upper class-men. Your pay rate starts at $14.00 per hour and you will be paid on a bi-weekly basis. For more information you may contact the Human Resources office which is located at 125 Michigan Avenue, NE, Main 134, Washington, DC 20017. Phone: 202-884-9121 email@example.com
To participate in the work study program, you must go through the proper process:
- Email your resume and the hours that you will be available to work in addition to your selected major to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Obtain Student Work-Study Authorization Form from Enrollment Services.
- Review work-study job listings on the Trinity website.
- Apply for up to 3 positions.
- The hiring manager will contact you to schedule an appointment.
- Remember to take copies of your resume to the interview, along with the Student Work-Study Authorization Form.
- If you are selected for the position, the hiring manager will sign your authorization form.
- Bring signed authorization form to the HR office, along with documents proving employment eligibility (for example: passport, permanent resident card or ID card/learner’s permit/driver’s license and social security card or Birth Certificate, etc.).
Current On-Campus Work-Study Openings
- Work Study – Admissions Assistant
- Work Study – Athletics Department (Federal Work Study Only
- Work Study – Conference Services Student Assistant
- Work Study – Development and Alumnae/i Relations Office
- Work Study – Reception Desk – Payden Academic Center
- Work-Study – Office Assistant – BGS (Federal Work-Study Only)