Primary Medical Care and Counseling Services
- The Health and Wellness Center is committed to supporting and improving your health while you are attending Trinity Washington University.
- We provide a full range of medical and counseling services that are always tailored to each individual student’s needs.
- Our team of medical professionals works collaboratively to address all of your physical and emotional needs. Our goal is to keep you as healthy and productive as possible!
- Interact with the Health and Wellness Center to upload documents, send secure messages, view lab results and to schedule appointments via the Trinity Student Health Portal at TrinityDC.studenthealthportal.com.
- We invite all Trinity students to access The Health and Wellness Center.
- The Health and Wellness Center is a welcoming space; equal care will be provided to all patients regardless of age, race, ethnicity, physical ability or attributes, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression.
- All services provided at the health center are confidential. No information will be released without your consent.
The Health and Wellness Center is pleased to announce that the Trinity Student Health Portal for ALL Trinity students is now live. This site is designed to help you manage your own health care through a secure system quickly and easily. You can use this site to submit health forms, submit COVID-19 vaccination cards, schedule appointments, and to communicate with your health care provider here at Trinity Washington University.
The student portal can be accessed at TrinityDC.studenthealthportal.com. Use your Trinity username and password to login to the secure site.
If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to the Health and Wellness Center via phone at 202-884-9615 or email email@example.com.
Covid-19 Vaccine Information
As previously announced, Trinity will require all students, faculty, and staff to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 prior to being on campus.
Students: please upload your COVID vaccine cards through the Trinity Student Health Portal to provide proof of full vaccination. Alternatively, you can provide a copy in person to the Health and Wellness Center (Main 461). If you have a documented medical or religious reason to be exempted from the vaccine requirement, please complete the COVID Vaccine Exemption Request form. Students with approved exemptions must present weekly COVID test results to the Health Center.
Faculty and Staff – please provide your verification directly to Tracey Prince Ross in Human Resources.
The Health and Wellness Center is in the final stages of obtaining Covid vaccines for distribution to students as needed to meet their initial or booster dosage needs. Please email HealthCenter@trinitydc.edu if you are interested in scheduling a Covid vaccine appointment.
Covid testing is available in the Health Center, by walk-in or by appointment. At Home Covid Test kits are available for pickup at the Health Center (Main 461). Please use the COVID Test Submission form to submit test results to the Health Center.
COVID Symptom Check:
Watch for Symptoms. People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. Anyone can have mild to severe symptoms. The Coronavirus Self-Checker is an interactive clinical assessment tool that will assist individuals ages 13 and older, and parents and caregivers of children ages 2 to 12 on deciding when to seek testing or medical care if they suspect they or someone they know has contracted COVID-19 or has come into close contact with someone who has
Upcoming EventsNo events
Health and Wellness Center
4th floor Main Hall (Room 461)
Phone: 202-884-9615 for information and appointments.
Jazmine Senn, MSN, WHNP-BC
Director of Campus Health Services/Nurse Practitioner
Location: Main 461
Academic Year Hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 4pm and by appointment.
In Case of Emergency
If you are on campus and experience or witness a medical emergency, immediately notify the Resident Coordinator on duty AND contact Public Safety at extension 9111 or 202-844-9111.
If you are off campus and have a medical emergency please dial 911.