Primary Medical Care and Counseling Services
- The Health & Wellness Center is committed to supporting and improving your health while you are attending Trinity Washington University.
- We provide a full range of medical and counseling services that are always tailored to each individual student’s needs.
- Our team of medical professionals works collaboratively to address all of your physical and emotional needs. Our goal is to keep you as healthy and productive as possible!
During the emergency situation with Coronavirus, we may not always be able to help you in-person, however, the Health and Wellness Center and Student Affairs team can still help you virtually! If you have an urgent question or issue, please e-mail the Health and Wellness Center and someone will assist you as soon as possible.
- We invite all Trinity students to access The Health & Wellness Center.
- The Health & Wellness Center is a welcoming space; equal care will be provided to all patients regardless of age, race, ethnicity, physical ability or attributes, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression.
- All services provided at the health center are confidential. No information will be released without your consent.
Covid 19 – Coronavirus Update:
In an effort to keep our campus safe for everyone, the Health and Wellness Center is available for health screenings, routine visits, and telehealth for Covid-19 related symptoms. Please contact your primary care provider and/or the Health and Wellness Center by email at: email@example.com or phone: 202-884-9615 as soon as possible for best practice.
Health Topic Updates
Information regarding the Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) is available in our Health Topics updates. Trinity Washington University advocates the following actions that everyone can take to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
• Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home if sick and inform your academic advisor or supervisor of any absence.
• Cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Students and Trinity Washington University faculty and staff who have not yet received an influenza vaccine may please do so at the Health and Wellness Center, 4th Floor Main Building. Vaccinations may also be available with your primary care provider or local pharmacies
Health and Wellness Center
4th floor Main Hall (Room 461)
Phone: 202-884-9615 for information and appointments.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm and by appointment.
Summer Hours: By appointment only, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jacqueline Newsome-Williams Ph.D.,RN,ANP-BC,FNP-BC
Director of Health and Wellness Center
Office: Main 461
In Case of Emergency
If you are on campus and experience or witness a medical emergency, immediately notify the Resident Coordinator on duty AND contact Public Safety at extension 9111 or 202-844-9111.
If you are off campus and have a medical emergency please dial 911.
- September 4, 2020 - 11:59 pm
Fall 2020 Health Insurance Waiver Deadline