In order to provide you with the best care possible, we first need to learn about your current health and past medical history. The university requires the following forms to be returned to the Health Center BEFORE AUGUST 12, 2022 (Fall) or JANUARY 12, 2023 (SPRING).
You can use the Trinity Student Health Portal to manage your own health care through a secure system quickly and easily. You can use this site to submit health forms, submit COVID-19 vaccination cards, schedule appointments, and to communicate with your health care provider here at Trinity Washington University. The student portal can be accessed at TrinityDC.studenthealthportal.com. Use your Trinity username and password to login to the secure site.
- Trinity Student Health Form includes immunization verification, COVID-19 vaccine verification, Tuberculosis TB Screening Form, and the provider signature and clearance for school activities. Please note: the Meningococcal Vaccine is required for all students living on campus and for student-athletes.
- A signed HIPAA Confidentiality Agreement is required to demonstrate understanding of our privacy policies.
- All new, incoming students are required to complete and submit the Health Forms prior to their first semester – see http://discover.trinitydc.edu/health/welcome/ for more information.
- Continuing students must submit any updated information or missing information if you are enrolling in Trinity’s Health Insurance plan.
- The deadline to submit health forms for the Fall semester is August 12, 2022 and for the Spring 2023 semester is January 13, 2023.
- All documents submitted through the Student Health Portal will automatically update into your electronic health record with the Health and Wellness Center.
Please note the following steps:
1. Schedule a physical with your healthcare provider. You should complete the first page of the Trinity Student Health Form 2022-23 and bring the entire packet to your healthcare provider. Your provider will complete the rest of the form which includes all pre-enrollment health requirements:
- Physical Examination: Submit your Trinity Health Form.
- Provide verification of required Immunizations: See Immunization policy for details.
- Provide verification of COVID-19 Vaccine: COVID-19 Vaccine Form. More information about Trinity’s requirement at: https://discover.trinitydc.edu/news/important-covid-19-vaccine-update/
- Tuberculosis TB Screening Form
- Signature of health care provider with clearance to participate in your desired activities
- Obtain the Meningococcal-Vaccine series if living on campus OR participating in Athletics:
- DC Law mandates that you have two doses of the Meningococcal vaccine before moving into a Residence Hall or participating with a sports team.
- Please have the form: Meningococcal Vaccine completed by your healthcare provider to verify your immunization status.
- If you choose to defer the vaccine, please fill out the waiver portion at the bottom of the form and send to HealthCenter@TrinityDC.edu BEFORE move-in day.
- Students with Trinity insurance can receive the vaccine in the Health Center.
- Sign the HIPAA Form more information is including on the HIPAA policy statement.
2. Return the completed forms by uploading the documents to the to the Trinity Student Health Portal or bringing a hard copy to the Health and Wellness Center on the 4th Floor/Main Building.
- If you are unable to schedule a physical exam with your health care provider, a physical exam can be scheduled in The Health and Wellness Center. You will need to bring your past immunization record to that appointment.
3. Every Trinity student is required to have adequate health insurance that provides local coverage while attending school. Your options include:
- Enroll in Trinity’s student health insurance plan * OR *
- Provide proof of active insurance coverage by submitting your Insurance ID card with your health forms. (CAS students will need to submit a WAIVER if choosing this option to avoid being billed for the student insurance)
Questions? Please email to HealthCenter@TrinityDC.edu
*DEADLINE for submission is August 12, 2022 for Fall and January 12, 2023 for Spring.*