Health Forms are required for all incoming students and all students who are enrolling on Trinity’s Health Insurance plan. Welcome to Trinity!
- You are required to complete the items listed below before the start of the semester.
- All new students in the College of Arts and Sciences will receive a packet with hard copies of the forms beginning after June 1st. If you need an additional copy, please email HealthCenter@Trinitydc.edu to request a copy of the form or download them from the website.
- If you are not enrolled in the College of Arts and Sciences (CAS), you do not need to submit the Health Forms, unless you are enrolling in Trinity’s Health Insurance plan.
- The deadline to submit health forms for the Fall semester is August 13, 2021.
1. Schedule a physical with your healthcare provider. You should complete the first page of the Trinity Student Health Form 2021-22 and bring the entire packet to your healthcare provider. Your provider will complete the rest of the form which includes all pre-enrollment health requirements:
- Physical Examination: Submit your Trinity Health Form. All new students received a copy from the Health Center upon their declaration of intent to attend Trinity. If you need an additional copy, please email HealthCenter@Trinitydc.edu to request a copy of the form or download a copy at: https://discover.trinitydc.edu/health/health-form/
- Provide verification of required Immunizations: See Immunization policy for details.
- Provide verification of COVID-19 Vaccine: COVID-19 Vaccine Form. More information about Trinity’s requirement at: https://discover.trinitydc.edu/news/important-covid-19-vaccine-update/
- Tuberculosis TB Screening Form
- Signature of health care provider with clearance to participate in your desired activities
- Obtain the Meningococcal-Vaccine series if living on campus OR participating in Athletics:
- DC Law mandates that you have two doses of the Meningococcal vaccine before moving into a Residence Hall or participating with a sports team.
- Please have the form: Meningococcal Vaccine completed by your healthcare provider to verify your immunization status.
- If you choose to defer the vaccine, please fill out the waiver portion at the bottom of the form and send to HealthCenter@TrinityDC.edu BEFORE move-in day.
- Students with Trinity insurance can receive the vaccine in the Health Center.
- Sign the HIPAA Form more information is including on the HIPAA policy statement.
2. Return the completed forms to the Health and Wellness Center on the 4th Floor/Main Building OR send to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 13, 2021.
- If you are unable to schedule a physical exam with your health care provider, a physical exam can be scheduled in The Health and Wellness Center. You will need to bring your past immunization record to that appointment.
3. Every Trinity student is required to have adequate health insurance that provides local coverage while attending school. Your options include:
- Enroll in Trinity’s student health insurance plan * OR *
- Provide proof of active insurance coverage by submitting your Insurance ID card with your health forms. (CAS students will need to submit a WAIVER if choosing this option to avoid being billed for the student insurance)
Please send all completed health forms the Health and Wellness Center, 125 Michigan Ave NE, Washington DC 20017 or via email to HealthCenter@TrinityDC.edu
*DEADLINE for submission is August 13, 2021*