General PaperCut Questions
- How do I purchase print credit?
- How do I check my print balance?
- How do I print double-sided?
- How do I print in color?
- How do I cancel a print job?
- How do I register for a guest PaperCut account?
- What is the PaperCut Portal?
- What is Web Print?
- What is my username and password?
Visit our documentation on purchasing PaperCut print credit.
Visit our documentation on checking my print credit balance.
Visit our Double-Sided Printing documentation for detailed instructions.
Visit our Color Printing documentation for detailed instructions.
Visit our Cancelling a Print Job documentation for detailed instructions.
Guest registration is not necessary if you are a Trinity student. However, if you are visiting Trinity for an event, such as a career fair, you will be required to register for a guest PaperCut account prior to printing and/or copying. Information Technology Services cannot retrieve forgotten passwords.
- Browse to the URL https://papercut.trinitydc.edu/register.
- Fill all fields completely and click Register.
- A confirmation page will be displayed upon successful guest registration.
The PaperCut Portal is a website you can log into for the following:
- Purchase print credit.
- Utilize PaperCut’s Web Print feature.
- Checking the remaining print balance available for your account.
- View a summary of total jobs and pages printed.
- View the environmental impact of your print jobs.
- View transaction history for your print credits.
- View list jobs queued for printing.
Access to the PaperCut Portal is only available on-campus computers and personal laptops connected to Trinity’s wireless network.
Web Print is a feature accessible from the PaperCut Portal which enables printing from student or guest-owned laptops without requiring the installation of print drivers or software. For more details, visit our documentation on Using PaperCut Web Print.