Webmail for Faculty & Staff
Accessing Your Email
To access email, click For Faculty and then Email. You will be redirected to a login screen.
- Enter your Username in the first field.
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Press sign on.
- Make sure you are going to the correct site.
- Passwords are case sensitive. Make sure it is typed correctly with uppercase letters if present.
- You do not need to type @trinitydc.edu after your username.
- Email stored in Deleted Items will automatically be purged after 90 days.
- Email stored in Junk Email will automatically be purged after 21 days.
- Email stored in Drafts will automatically be purged after 90 days.
- To delete messages, select the message and click on the Delete.
- To delete multiple messages simultaneously, click on the first and last message in the series while holding down the SHIFT key.
Changing Your Password
You can find details on changing your password in the Login Information page.
Interested in how to maintain your spam protection settings, such as allow lists and block lists? View our Spam Protection documentation.