Minimum Computing Standards
If you are using your personal computer for academic work at Trinity, it should meet or exceed the standards set by Technology Services. Failure to meet at least the minimum standards may affect your ability to access Trinity systems used by university faculty and administration. The standards are the similar for both Windows and Apple computers.
We do not recommend Chromebooks for nursing students and students in the occupational therapy programs at this time due to limited compatibility with software applications used in these programs.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave) or greater
- Screen: 13″ or greater
- CPU: Intel i3 or comparable AMD dual-core processor
- Memory/RAM: 4GB
- Hard Drive: 120GB
- Webcam: Integrated webcam
- Connectivity: Integrated wifi
- Office Professional 2016 or greater (Get Office 365 for free)
- Latest Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari web browser*
- Zoom Client for Meetings