Outlook Anywhere is a service that allows Trinity faculty and staff to access their email using an Outlook email client on a personal computer without going through Secure Access VPN.
To get started, select your version of Outlook below. Don’t have Outlook? Faculty and staff can obtain Office 365 Pro Plus for free, which includes the latest Outlook!
- Click Start | Control Panel. If you have Windows 10 or greater, right-click on the start menu and click Control Panel.
- Click Mail.
- If you don’t already have a profile, click on Add (optional), or click on Properties.
- Name your profile if adding a new (optional).
- Input your Trinity email address, and then click Next.
- Outlook will try to auto configure itself.
- If prompted for your username & password, input your full Trinity email address and password.
- When finished, you will see the following screen. Click Finish.
Access to your department mailboxes will automatically appear on Windows computers.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook for OS X.
- If it doesn’t ask you add a new Outlook account, then click on Tools menu and then Accounts.
- Click on the plus button to add a new account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a Microsoft Outlook account, with your email address as the username.
To access departmental mailboxes, follow these additional steps.
- In Outlook, click on the Tools menu and then Accounts.
- Select your Trinity account and then click Advanced.
- Click on the Delegates tab.
- Under Open these additional mailboxes, click the plus button.
- Input the name of the department mailbox you need to access and then click OK.