Managing My Voicemail
- Press the Envelope button on your Trinity phone. If you prefer using Skype, go to the dialer and press and hold ‘1’ for three seconds.
- Press the button on the screen labeled CallVM.
- You should now be at the voicemail main menu. You can press 1 to listen to your messages or 2 to record a new greeting.
- If you’re recording a new greeting, follow the voicemail attendant’s instructions on how to record a greeting.
Follow these instructions if you aren’t on campus or do not have access to the Skype for Business client.
- Navigate to https://admin1a.online.lync.com/lscp/usp/voicemail
- After signing in, when you’re at the Voicemail settings page, scroll to the bottom until you see Text-to-Speech Customized Greeting option.
- Input a greeting message and click Save when finished. When a caller reaches your voicemail, this greeting will be read.
There are three ways to listen to voicemails. Choose the method you prefer most.
- Check your Trinity email. Voicemails are delivered to email as an attachment.
- Press the Envelope button on your Trinity phone.
- Within the Skype for Business client, click on dialer (next to calendar) and then press and hold ‘1’ for three seconds.