DSS Testing Accommodations
DSS works with students who have testing accommodations to ensure that they are provided their accommodations for class assessment. DSS requires that any student who wishes to take a test with DSS submit a test request at least five (5) business days in advance of the originally scheduled test date. DSS cannot change the parameters of any test or exam, but can work with the student and professor if there are extenuating circumstances related to test scheduling, modality, and/or other related matters.
DSS Test Request Process:
- Students will complete DSS Test Request Form (below).
- Once DSS receives the student test request, DSS will email the professor to obtain necessary test information.
- Once student and faculty information is received, DSS will contact the student via email to schedule a time for the exam.
- If a student is unable to attend a scheduled exam period with DSS, please notify DSS immediately. Students are reminded of professors’ deadlines for taking exams.
- After the student has completed the exam, DSS will scan and email the completed exam back to the professor.
- Please email DSS@trinitydc.edu if you have any questions!