DSS Faculty Test Form
Faculty members should complete the form below to provide exam information for any student(s) with testing accommodations who plan to test with DSS.
DSS Test Request Process:
- Students will complete DSS Test Request (Student Form).
- Once DSS receives the student test request, DSS will email the professor with a link to the DSS Test Request Faculty Form for them to complete.
- Once student and faculty information is received, DSS will contact the student via email to schedule a time for the exam.
- Should a student or professor decide to cancel and/or reschedule an exam, please notify DSS immediately. Students are reminded of professors’ deadlines for taking exams.
- After the student has completed the exam, DSS will scan and email the completed exam back to the professor.
- Please note that DSS is not able to scan bluebooks or scantron forms; the professor will be contacted to pick up the completed exam if using one of these answer sheets.
- Please email DSS@trinitydc.edu if you have any questions!
DSS Academic Test Request Form (DSS-TRF) For Faculty
Note: DSS is responsible for facilitating accommodation implementation at Trinity, such as with accommodated testing. It is imperative that faculty respond to DSS Test Request emails. If there is a consistent lack of response or late response, DSS will need to bring in the Dean, Department Chair, and/or Provost to assist in the matter.