Welcome to Trinity!
A message from the Vice President for Student Affairs
I am pleased that you are at Trinity! As you begin your academic career, you are embarking on an incredible journey. We have a caring staff in the Office of Student Affairs who are committed to working with you and encouraging you to take full advantage of the opportunities available to you as a student at Trinity.
We are dedicated to meeting the needs of all students by helping you to access resources to achieve your academic goals. We encourage you to join one or more of our student organizations. All of them offer opportunities for leadership development, peer support, networking, personal growth and community service. Our campus leaders are involved in Student Government, Athletics, Campus Ministry, Campus Activities Association, Peer Mentoring, and the list goes on.
Explore campus, ask questions, meet faculty and staff and learn all you can about your University. Study hard, make new friends, get involved and have fun. We are here to help in any way we can. We hope you reach all of your goals and realize all your dreams.
See you on campus,
Dr. Karen Gerlach
See what we have planned for you!
- Back to School: Check out Trinity’s Academic Calendar for information on your Class start dates, Orientations program dates and other important academic information. Be sure to register and finalize your payment arrangements (tuition payments, student ID cards) with Enrollment Services.
- Events Calendar: Student Affairs is proud to sponsor many events throughout the year for students.
- Athletics: Cheer for the Tigers or join a team!
- Catch the Trinity Spirit: Join a club or student government, see all the great events!
- Campus Ministry: Join the Gospel Choir, sign up for community service, attend programs and services
Connect with us!