Residence Hall Room Rates and Meal Plan Costs
Room Rates for 2019-2020
|Building & Room Type||Cost Per Semester||Eligible Residents|
|Cuvilly Hall Double Room||$1,880||First Year and Transfer Students|
|Cuvilly Hall Single Room or Double as Single||$2,220||Upperclass New Transfer Students|
|Kerby Hall Double Room||$1,880||Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors|
|Kerby Hall Double As Single||$2,220||Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors|
|Alumnae Hall Single Room||$2,500||Juniors, Seniors|
|Main Hall Double Room||$2,160||Juniors, Seniors, Graduate & Non-Traditional Students|
|Main Hall Single Room||$2,500||Juniors, Seniors, Graduate & Non-Traditional Students|
Meal Plan Rates for 2019-2020
|Plan Type||Cost Per Semester||Eligibility for Meal Plan Selection|
|10 Meal with $75 Flex Dollars||$3,115||All|
|10 Meal with $150 Flex Dollars||$3,190||All|
|14 Meal with $75 Flex Dollars||$3,195||All|
|14 Meal with $150 Flex Dollars||$3,270||All|
|19 Meal with $75 Flex Dollars||$3,495||All; First Year Students Required plan|
|19 Meal with $150 Flex Dollars||$3,570||All; First Year Students Optional plan|
|Commuter/Graduate Resident Plan – 25 Block Meals||$235||Option for Graduate Resident Students or Commuters Only|
|Commuter/Graduate Resident Plan – 50 Block Meals||$445||Option for Graduate Resident Students or Commuters Only|
- All undergraduate Campus Residents must enroll in one of six Meal Plans (19 meals per week with $75 or $150 flex; 14 meals per week with $75 or $150 flex; or 10 meals per week with $75 or $150 flex). Meal plans begin for Dinner Service on Saturday August 24, 2019. Residents select their Meal Plan through the Campus Housing Application.
- Commuter Students can add a meal plan via our request form at the meal plan page.
- All new first year residents must purchase the 19-meal plan with $75 flex for the 2019-2020 academic year, or could opt for the 19 meal plan with $150 flex.
- The residence halls do not have kitchen or cooking facilities to allow residents to prepare their own meals, we do provide microwaves in the lounges of each building.
- Requests for exceptions for religious or medical reasons must be submitted in writing to the Dean of Student Services or the Director of Health and Wellness with proper documentation.
- No changes to meal plans are permitted after the University’s Add/Drop deadline (see academic Academic Calendar).
- Meal Plan flex dollars expire at the end of the academic year.
Flex dollars are a declining balance that can be used in the Deli (when it is in operation) or to swipe a guest in at the dining hall. Flex dollars are used for cash purposes.
- Flex dollars carry over between fall and spring semester but expire at the conclusion of spring semester. Unused flex dollars from fall semester roll over to the spring semester.
- Flex dollars are active for the entire academic year, as long as the meal plan is active.
- Students can add flex dollars to their Trinity ID card in the Business Office.