Residence Hall Room Rates and Meal Plan Costs
Room Rates for 2020-2021
For Fall 2020, all residents will be placed one student per room at the basic room rate $1,880 per semester, no surcharge for singles. Placement will begin in July, and students will receive their room assignment as they are cleared through Enrollment Services.
Meal Plan Rates for 2020-2021
|Plan Type||Cost Per Semester||Eligibility for Meal Plan Selection|
|10 Meal with $75 Flex Dollars||$3,190||All|
|10 Meal with $150 Flex Dollars||$3,270||All|
|14 Meal with $75 Flex Dollars||$3,275||All|
|14 Meal with $150 Flex Dollars||$3,350||All|
|19 Meal with $75 Flex Dollars||$3,580||All; First Year Students Required plan|
|19 Meal with $150 Flex Dollars||$3,660||All; First Year Students Optional plan|
|Commuter/Graduate Resident Plan – 25 Block Meals||$235||Option for Graduate Resident Students or Commuters Only|
|Commuter/Graduate Resident Plan – 50 Block Meals||$445||Option for Graduate Resident Students or Commuters Only|
- All undergraduate Campus Residents must enroll in one of six Meal Plans (19 meals per week with $75 or $150 flex; 14 meals per week with $75 or $150 flex; or 10 meals per week with $75 or $150 flex). Meal plans begin for Dinner Service on Saturday August 29, 2020. Residents select their Meal Plan through the Campus Housing Application.
- Commuter Students can add a meal plan via our request form at the meal plan page.
- All new first year residents must purchase the 19-meal plan with $75 flex for the 2020-2021 academic year, or could opt for the 19 meal plan with $150 flex.
- The residence halls do not have kitchen or cooking facilities to allow residents to prepare their own meals, we do provide microwaves in the lounges of each building.
- Requests for exceptions for religious or medical reasons must be submitted in writing to the Dean of Student Services or the Director of Health and Wellness with proper documentation.
- No changes to meal plans are permitted after the University’s Add/Drop deadline (see academic Academic Calendar).
- Meal Plan flex dollars expire at the end of the academic year.
Flex dollars are a declining balance that can be used in the Deli (when it is in operation) or to swipe a guest in at the dining hall. Flex dollars are used for cash purposes.
- Flex dollars carry over between fall and spring semester but expire at the conclusion of spring semester. Unused flex dollars from fall semester roll over to the spring semester.
- Flex dollars are active for the entire academic year, as long as the meal plan is active.
- Students can add flex dollars to their Trinity ID card in the Business Office.