Residence Hall Room Rates and Meal Plan Costs
Room Rates for 2021-2022
As of 2/19/2021, for Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 semesters, all residents will be placed one student per room at the basic room rate $2,000 per semester, no surcharge for singles. Placement will begin in July for Fall 2022 and in November for Spring 2021. Students will receive their room assignment via their Trinity email, as they are cleared financially through Enrollment Services.
Meal Plan Rates for 2021-2022
|2021-2022 Plan Type||Cost Per Semester||Eligibility for Meal Plan Selection|
|150 Meals with 75 Flex||$ 3,290.00||All|
|150 Meals with 150 Flex||$ 3,365.00||All|
|210 Meals with 75 Flex||$ 3,375.00||All|
|210 Meals with 150 Flex||$ 3,450.00||All|
|285 Meals with 75 Flex||$ 3,690.00||All; First Year Students Required plan|
|285 Meals with 150 Flex||$ 3,765.00||All; First Year Students Optional plan|
|Commuter – 25 Block Meals||$235||Commuters only|
|Commuter – 50 Block Meals||$445||Commuters only|
- All undergraduate Campus Residents must enroll in one of six Meal Plans (285 meals per week with $75 or $150 flex; 210 meals per week with $75 or $150 flex; or 150 meals per week with $75 or $150 flex). Meal plans begin for Dinner Service on Saturday August 28, 2021. Residents select their Meal Plan through the Campus Housing Application.
- Meals plans include a block meal plan amount for the duration of the semester. Meal totals decline with use over the course of the semester, not per week.
- Commuter Students can add a meal plan via our request form at the meal plan page.
- All new first year residents must purchase the 285-meal plan with $75 flex for the 2021-2022 academic year, or could opt for the 285 meal plan with $150 flex.
- The residence halls do not have kitchen or cooking facilities to allow residents to prepare their own meals, we do provide microwaves in the lounges of each building.
- Requests for exceptions for religious or medical reasons must be submitted in writing to the Dean of Student Services or the Director of Health and Wellness with proper documentation.
- No changes to meal plans are permitted after the University’s Add/Drop deadline (see academic Academic Calendar).
- Meal Plan flex dollars expire at the end of the academic year.
Flex dollars are a declining balance that can be used in the Deli (when it is in operation); for to go meals in between meal times at the Dining Hall or to swipe a guest in at the dining hall. Flex dollars are used for cash purchases.
- Flex dollars carry over between fall and spring semester but expire at the conclusion of spring semester. Unused flex dollars from fall semester roll over to the spring semester.
- Flex dollars are active for the entire academic year, as long as the meal plan is active.
- Students can add flex dollars to their Trinity ID card in the Business Office.