Your Home Away From Home
We are excited that you are considering our residence halls for your new home away from home!
Living on campus puts you right in the middle of Trinity’s activities, events and resources! Living on-campus offers students the best possible environment to maximize their collegiate experience and to grow personally, socially, and academically. In addition to the proximity to your classes, and classmates; living on campus is also an affordable and cost-effective choice!
If you are a incoming student or a current commuter student and are interested in living on campus, please complete a housing application to begin the process of living on campus.
For prospective New Residents, the Campus Housing Application can be completed now for Fall 2020 housing and beginning November 1st for Spring 2021 housing. Room Assignment letters for new Fall 2020 residents will be sent on or about July 15, 2020. Room assignment letters will be held for any students who have not completed all necessary Financial Aid or Registration documents with Enrollment Services. Please check in with Enrollment Services at 202-884-9530 to ensure your clearance for placement.
New Resident Move in for New Students is currently scheduled to be held on Saturday August 15, 2020 from 9:00am – 1:00pm; however, this is subject to change based on Trinity’s operating status for Fall 2020. Continue to monitor your Trinity email for updates. Check out the Fall 2020 Move In guide for more information. We look forward to having you in residence!
- New First Year Students – All first year students reside in a double room with a roommate, in Cuvilly Hall and are required to enroll in one of the two 19 meal plan options.
- New Transfer Students – To ensure that transfer students gain a sense of community, they are placed with other new students on a designated floor in Cuvilly Hall. Transfer students can choose a double room, with a roommate, or a single room. Transfer students can also select any meal plan level.
- Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors have a variety of housing options available to them including a Double room, a Single room or a Suite-Style singe room. Upperclass residents can select any meal plan level.
- Graduate Students – Graduate students are placed in Main Hall along with upperclass undergraduate students.
Residence Hall Rates
Current Residence Hall room and meal plan rates are available here: Residence Hall Rates
Furnishing Your Room
For more information about what is provided in each residence, please click here for the information page to learn more about Trinity Residence Halls!
Disability Support Services
Incoming students who need to request specific housing accommodations due to a medical related condition, will need to register with Disability Support Services. Once affiliated, Disability Support Services will inform the Office of Campus Housing of all residents who require specific housing accommodations based on medical documentation provided to their office. Please submit requests for housing accommodations to Disability Support Services for the Fall semester by May 1st.
- Kimberly McManus, Director of Disability Support Services
- Tel: (202) 884-9358
- Email: email@example.com