Your Home Away From Home
We are excited that you are considering our residence halls for your new home away from home! If you are a incoming student or a current commuter student and are interested in living on campus, please complete a housing application to begin the process of living on campus.
- New First Year Students – All first year students reside in a double room with a roommate, in Cuvilly Hall and are required to enroll in one of the two 19 meal plan options.
- New Transfer Students – To ensure that transfer students gain a sense of community, they are placed with other new students on a designated floor in Cuvilly Hall. Transfer students can choose a double room, with a roommate, or a single room. Transfer students can also select any meal plan level.
- Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors have a variety of housing options available to them including a Double room, a Single room or a Suite-Style singe room. Upperclass residents can select any meal plan level.
- Graduate Students – Graduate students are placed in Main Hall.
Residence Hall Rates
Current Residence Hall room and meal plan rates are available here: Residence Hall Rates
Furnishing Your Room
For more information about what is provided in each residence, please click here for the information page to learn more about Trinity Residence Halls!
Disability Support Services
Incoming students who need to request specific housing accommodations due to a medical related condition, will need to register with Disability Support Services. Once affiliated, Disability Support Services will inform the Office of Campus Housing of all residents who require specific housing accommodations based on medical documentation provided to their office. Please submit requests for housing accommodations to Disability Support Services for the Fall semester by May 1st.
- Kimberly McManus, Director of Disability Support Services
- Tel: (202) 884-9358
- Email: email@example.com