Your Home Away From Home

We are excited that you are considering our residence halls for your new home away from home!

Living on campus puts you right in the middle of Trinity’s activities, events and resources! Living on-campus offers students the best possible environment to maximize their collegiate experience and to grow personally, socially, and academically. In addition to the proximity to your classes, and classmates; living on campus is also an affordable and cost-effective choice!

If you are a incoming student or a current commuter student and are interested in living on campus, please complete a housing application to begin the process of living on campus.

Apply Today!

For prospective New Residents, the Campus Housing Application can be completed now for Fall 2024 housing.  Room Assignment letters for new residents will be sent beginning on or around July 15 for Fall.  Room assignment letters will be held for any students who have not completed all necessary Financial Aid or Registration documents with Enrollment Services.   Please check in with Enrollment Services at 202-884-9530 to ensure your clearance for placement.

Check out the Move In guide for more information.  We look forward to having you in residence!

Important Information

  • New First Year Students – All first year students reside in Cuvilly Hall and are required to enroll in one of the two full (285 meals per semester) meal plan options.
  • New Transfer Students – To ensure that transfer students gain a sense of community, they are placed with other new students on a designated floor in Cuvilly Hall.   Transfer students can also select any meal plan level.
  • Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors have a variety of housing options available to them including a Double room, a Single room or a Suite-Style singe room.  Upper-class residents can select any meal plan level.
  • Graduate Students – Graduate students are placed in Main Hall along with upper-class undergraduate students.

Residence Hall Rates

Current Residence Hall room and meal plan rates are available here: Residence Hall Rates

Furnishing Your Room

For more information about what is provided in each residence, please click here for the information page to learn more about Trinity Residence Halls!

Disability Support Services

Incoming students who need to request specific housing accommodations due to a medical related condition, will need to register with Disability Support Services. Once affiliated, Disability Support Services will inform the Office of Campus Housing of any resident with specific housing accommodations based on the documentation provided to their office.  Please submit requests for housing accommodations to Disability Support Services for the Fall semester by July 1st.