Campus Housing Agreement

In order to complete your move in, you must provide campus housing with your signed Housing Agreement.  You will receive a copy upon check in.  If you would like to review a copy, please email

Campus Housing Eligibility

In order to be eligible for campus housing, the student must be enrolled full-time (12 credits or more) in Trinity’s College of Arts and Sciences. “Enrolled” means a complete enrollment, including financial clearance and regularly attending class. The student must remain in good financial, academic (minimum of a 2.0 cumulative GPA), and disciplinary standing throughout the duration of this agreement.

A limited number of rooms may be available for students enrolled in the School of Professional Studies, School of Education, Business and Graduate Studies, and School of Nursing and Health Professions. Students in these schools who wish to live on campus must agree to abide by Trinity’s Residence Life policies.

A student who fails to meet financial obligations to Trinity, who is not enrolled, not attending class, is suspended or dismissed or violates the terms of this agreement is ineligible to remain in campus housing and will be asked to vacate the premises immediately.

Residence Hall Eligibility:

All residents must maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA and be in good academic, disciplinary and financial standing to live in campus housing.  To view housing and meal plan costs please click here.

  • Alumnae Hall – Juniors and Seniors
  • Cuvilly Hall – Incoming First Year and Transfers Students ONLY
  • Kerby Hall – Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors
  • Main Hall – Seniors, Graduates, and Non-Traditional Students