Summer Housing Eligibility
In order to be eligible for summer housing, residents must be in good academic and disciplinary standing with Trinity and meet one of the following requirements:
- Registered for summer classes at Trinity, or
- You must be receiving internship course credit through Trinity, or
- Serving as a Cunneen Fellow through Campus Ministry, a Mellon Fellow through CAS or similar program
- Any other reasons must be approved by Dr. Karen Gerlach, Vice President of Student Affairs
Please contact Conference Services if you want to stay on campus for the summer and do not meet the above criteria.
Summer Housing Rates
All summer housing residents are placed in Main Hall in Double or Single rooms.
- The charge for a Main Hall Double Room is $1,575
- The charge for a Main Hall Single Room is $2,900
- Meal plans are not offered during the summer.
Payment plans are available through Enrollment Services.
- Move-In: Friday, May 15, 2020 (or earlier if rooms are available or you are a current Spring 2019 resident moving over for the summer)
- Monday May 18, 2020 – May Term Begins
- Tuesday, May 26, 2020: Summer Session / Term 1 Begins
- Tuesday June 30, 2020: Term 2 Begins
- Move-Out: Friday, July 31, 2020 ***Unless registered for housing for Fall 2020. If registered for housing for fall 2020, summer residents can remain in housing and move-over to fall assignment on or about Friday, August 14, 2020.
Summer 2020 Housing Application
To be considered for summer housing, you must first complete and submit the HOUSING APPLICATION