Summer Housing Eligibility
In order to be eligible for summer housing, residents must be in good academic and disciplinary standing with Trinity. Only current Spring 2021 residents are eligible to apply for Summer 2021 housing and must meet one of the following requirements to be approved for Summer housing:
- Registered for summer classes or completing academic requirements at Trinity, or
- Receiving internship course credit through Trinity, or
- Serving as a Cunneen Fellow through Campus Ministry, a Mellon Fellow through CAS or similar program
- Any other reasons must be approved by Dr. Karen Gerlach, Vice President of Student Affairs
Summer Housing Rates
All summer housing residents will be placed in Main Hall Single rooms for the Summer of 2021.
- The charge for a Main Hall Single Room is $1,575
- You must receive financial clearance from Enrollment Services for these charges prior to placement.
- Meal plans are not offered during the summer.
Payment plans are available through Enrollment Services.
- Move-Over: Saturday, May 8-15, 2021 (or earlier if rooms are available)
- Monday May 24, 2021 – May Term Begins
- Move-Out: Saturday, August 7, 2021 ***Unless registered for housing for Fall 2021. If registered for housing for fall 2021, summer residents can remain in housing and move-over to fall assignment on or about Saturday, August 21, 2021.
Summer 2021 Housing Application
Applications for Summer 2021 housing are no longer being accepted. Thank you.