Summer Housing Eligibility
In order to be eligible for summer housing, residents must be in good academic, financial and disciplinary standing with Trinity. Only current Spring 2023 residents, who are registered for Fall 2023 courses, are eligible to apply for Summer 2023 housing and must meet one of the following requirements to be approved for Summer housing:
- Registered for summer classes or completing academic requirements at Trinity, or
- Receiving internship course credit through Trinity, or
- Serving as a Cunneen Fellow through Campus Ministry, a Mellon Fellow through CAS or similar program
Other reasons will be considered on a case by case basis, if space permits and must be approved by Ms. Naz’hae Singleton, Director of Residence Life and Dr. Karen Gerlach, Vice President of Student Affairs.
Summer Housing Rates
All summer housing residents will be placed in Single rooms for the Summer of 2023. Location has not yet been determined, and therefore residents may have to relocate over the summer.
- The charge for a Main Hall Single Room is $1,575
- You must receive financial clearance from Enrollment Services for these charges prior to placement.
- Meal plans are not offered during the summer.
Payment plans are available through Enrollment Services.
- Move-Over: Saturday, May 6-13, 2023 (or earlier if rooms are available)
- Monday May 22, 2023 – May Term Begins
- Move-Out: Saturday, August 12, 2023 ***Unless registered and placed for housing for Fall 2023. If cleared for move in, Summer residents can remain in summer housing and move-over to Fall assignments on or about Saturday, August 19, 2023.