Extended Stay Students in Residence Housing Eligibility
In order to be eligible for extended housing, residents must be in good academic and disciplinary standing with Trinity and be a recent or soon to be Alumnae of Trinity Washington University, who is a current on campus resident with Campus Housing in order to be approved for Extended Stay housing.
All Extended Stay Students in Residence will be placed in Kerby Hall C wing rooms.
- The charge is $500 per month
- You must make all payments according to the payment schedule.
- You must acknowledge and agree to Housing Policies
- There is no occupancy from December 16 through January 2nd, as the campus and all residence spaces are closed during this time. Residents can arrange to move belongings into the room prior, but are not able to stay over the break. For Spring 2024 residents, move over can begin May Mid-May.
- Meal plans are not offered to Extended Stay Students in Residence
- You must sign the Housing Policies Form Extended Stay Students in Residence with Conference Services. The agreement must be reviewed, completed and submitted to Conference Services prior to move in