Alumnae hall was originally built in 1929 and renovated in 2006. The residential spaces are located on two floors above the Alumnae dining hall. Alumnae hall houses upper-class students in suite style rooms.
Alumnae hall sits just behind Main Hall and is adjacent to classrooms and the Trinity Center for Women and Girls in Sports.
Sample Rooms (click to enlarge)