VISITATION PROTOCOLS for Fall 2023
Visitation begins Monday, August 28, 2023: 12pm – 10pm, and will end on Friday December 8, 2023 at 10pm – the last day of classes.
Trinity Washington University will permit resident students at Trinity to register visitors as their guests in the residence halls, provided each visitor submits proof of COVID vaccine on the form below.
All intended guests should provide proof of full vaccination at least 72 hours prior to the first intended visitation.
- Residents’ visitor requests shall not exceed 4 individuals per resident. https://discover.trinitydc.edu/health/campus-resident-visitor-request-form/
- Residents may only sign in 1 guest at a time.
- Guests are defined as any person who does not live in Campus Housing, including family members, friends and commuter students.
- Guests must be 18 years old or older.
- Visitation will occur daily from 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Verification will only need to be submitted once per academic year. Returning residents for Spring will carry over visitors for from Fall.
- Residents must be present at DPS Dispatch to sign in their visitor. The visitor will need to show their Visitor Pass and Government Issued ID.
- Resident must always remain with their visitor when on campus.
We will continue to evaluate conditions regarding further changes or updates to our campus visitation policies.
Please direct any questions to Campus Housing at CampusHousing@trinitydc.edu or Dean Meechie Bowie BowieM@trinitydc.edu