Campus Housing Work Request Order

This form is for residents, or campus housing staff to submit work order requests for residence hall spaces to the Office of Residence Life.
  • This form is for NON-EMERGENCY REQUESTS. Do not complete this form, if this is an emergency.

    For EMERGENCY ISSUES ONLY, please call The Campus Housing Office directly at 202-884-9316 or DPS (The Department of Public safety) at 202-884-9111 for an immediate response.
  • Work Request Details

  • For common areas, include floor number.
    For example: Laundry Room, 3rd Floor
  • Drop files here or
    Max. file size: 49 MB.