Campus Resident Visitor Request and COVID Vaccine Verification
Trinity Washington University will permit resident students at Trinity to register visitors as their guests in the residence halls, provided each visitor submits proof of COVID vaccine on the form below.
- All intended guests should provide proof of full vaccination at least 48 hours prior to the first intended visitation.
- Priority registration for visitors will be from October 1 – October 8, with visitation hours beginning Monday October 18, 2021.
- Residents visitor requests shall not exceed 4 individuals per resident.
- Residents may only sign in 1 guest at a time.
- Visitation will occur daily from 5:00pm – 10:00pm.
- Verification will only need to be submitted once per semester.
- Masks are required on Trinity’s campus, regardless of vaccination status.
- Residents must be present at DPS Dispatch to sign in their visitor. The visitor will need to show their Visitor Pass and Government Issued ID.
- Resident must remain with their visitor at all times when on campus.
- We will continue to evaluate conditions regarding further changes or updates to our campus visitation policies.
- Please direct any questions to Ms. Jaleesa Peeples, at PeeplesJ@trintiydc.edu or Dr. Karen Gerlach at Gerlachk@trinitydc.edu