Student-Athlete Family Spectator COVID Vaccine Verification
Trinity Washington University will permit immediate family members of Trinity Student-Athletes to attend home games/matches for Trinity Athletics, provided each family member submits proof of COVID vaccine on the form below.
- All intended family spectators should provide proof of full vaccination at least 24 hours prior to the first intended home game attendance.
- Student-Athlete family members are limited to immediate family only, and should not exceed 4 individuals per student-athlete.
- Verification will only need to be submitted once per season.
- Masks are required on Trinity’s campus, regardless of vaccination status.
- Family spectators should sit in family groupings at the games to provide social distancing from other family spectator groups.
- We will continue to evaluate conditions regarding further changes or updates to our campus visitation policies.
- Please direct any questions to Dr. Karen Gerlach at Gerlachk@trinitydc.edu