Fall 2020 Health Insurance Waiver DeadlineSeptember 4, 2020 - 11:59 pm
Health Insurance Overview
- Trinity Washington University is pleased to offer our students and their families Student Insurance Plan Options for the academic year including access to comprehensive health care at an affordable premium, access to preferred providers for less out of pocket and an online portal to help you better manage your benefits and claims.
- When you enroll in our student insurance plan, the Health and Wellness Center’s Nurse Practitioners will serve as your Primary Care Providers, managing all of your health needs right on campus in a comprehensive setting that is convenient for you and free of charge.
- All students are required to have adequate health insurance coverage while they attend Trinity Washington University.
- If you are a CAS student, you will be automatically enrolled in the student health insurance plan. If you have your own private health insurance, you can WAIVE the university-sponsored insurance plan to avoid being billed for the coverage beginning June 1st.
- THE DEADLINE TO ENROLL IN STUDENT INSURANCE OR SUBMIT THE WAIVER FOR FALL 2020 IS SEPTEMBER 4, 2020.