I’m having a hard time paying my bills and/or buying books and other things I need for school, can Trinity help?
- Trinity has an Emergency Student Assistance Fund which can provide assistance to Trinity students due to unexpected financial emergencies or hardship. You can apply for this assistance online or contact Student Affairs for more information.
- Student Affairs can provide students access to a well-stocked Food Pantry to assist with short terms needs. If you need assistance please call (202-884-9611) or email Meechie Bowie, Dean of Student Services. They also maintain a list of other area resources to support students with food insecurity.
- If you experiencing housing insecurity then living on-campus may be a good option to explore. You can find out more and apply for housing on-line or email campus housing. Student Affairs also maintains a list of other area resources to support students with housing insecurity.
- A modern and working computer is important for your studies! Trinity has great deals on new laptops and you can use financial aid to purchase a laptop through the University Bookstore. Trinity also offers Office 365 (including Word and PowerPoint) FREE for all students! Trinity has also established the Trinity Chromebook Distribution Program to facilitate distribution of Chromebooks to students who are in need of access to technology.
- If you are searching for employment, Trinity’s Human Resources offers work-study opportunities and the Office of Career Services maintains a job and internship database.