Recruiting at Trinity Washington University
We appreciate your interest in recruiting Trinity undergraduate and graduate students as well as alumane/i. Employers can find many ways to connect with students seeking employment and internship opportunities. We offer an array of programs throughout the year to allow employers to interact with students face to face including, career fair, tabling, information sessions, employer panels and much more. Check out our “ Visiting Campus” page for more details.
Our job and internship database, Handshake, is for corporate, government, and non-profit organizations that seek to recruit Trinity students and alumane/i. Recruiters can use this system to post internship and job opportunities, review resumes and register for on-campus events.
Types of Opportunities Posted On Handshake
We accept the following postings on Handshake:
- Full-time jobs for undergraduate and graduate students as well as alumnae/i
- Part- time professional jobs
- Temporary or seasonal jobs including internships or regular work
How To Post Your Opportunity
First time user? Create Your FREE Account.
Already have an account? Go to the logon page to post your job.
- Email postings are NOT accepted.
- All part time, full time, internship, and temporary employment positions will be reviewed by the Office of Career Services staff prior to approval. Postings will remain in our database for up to three months or until closed.