Why Recruit at Trinity Washington University?
Quality: Founded in 1897 by the Sisters of Notre Dame, Trinity was founded on the principles of service and commitment. All Trinity students adhere to a campus-wide Honor Code in all academic and social arenas. To continue the history of “Women Leading the Way,” Trinity faculty instills the lifelong skills of interpersonal communication, writing, analysis, critical thinking, and problem solving into each student’s academic experience.
Diversity: As a women’s undergraduate college, our weekday and weekend college programs attract a variety of women from all ethnic, racial, religious and generational backgrounds. Our co-educational graduate students also represent the diverse populations that encompass the metropolitan Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia areas.
Recruiting at Trinity Washington University
Our job and internship database, Handshake, is for corporate, government, health and non-profit organizations that seek to recruit our students. Recruiters can use this system to view the resumes of students meeting the qualifications you seek.
We accept the following postings on Handshake:
- Full-time jobs for undergraduate and graduate students as well as alumnae/i
- Part- time professional jobs
- Temporary or seasonal jobs including internships or regular work
How to Post Your Opportunity
- Email postings are NOT accepted.
- All part time, full time, internship, and temporary employment positions must be reviewed prior to approval, and, if posted, will remain in our database for three months or until closed.