Thank you for your interest in visiting our campus. Employers can find many ways to connect with students seeking employment and internship opportunities:
- Career Fairs: Gain visibility and maximize your recruiting potential on campus. During our major focused career fairs, you will meet a large number of motivated, interested and qualified students.
- Tabling: Engage with students informally as they cross campus for classes. Tabling promotes opportunities for casual conversation between employers and students. This is a great way for employers to build their brand on campus.
- Information Session: Facilitate an information session to market your company/organization and to recruit candidates for employments and internship opportunities. Information sessions from all industries are welcomed and encouraged.
- Employer Panel: Sit on a panel and offer insight about your industry, share information about your organization and your own professional journey.
- Be the Expert: Volunteer to review resumes, facilitate mock interviews or present in a class. Connect with students and increase awareness about your organization early in our students’ careers.
If you are interested in participating in any of these events, contact us at email@example.com or 202-884-9363 .