Study Abroad Approval Process
How to qualify:
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 and be in good academic standing
- Have sophomore status and have completed two regular semesters at Trinity
- Complete study abroad application
- Meet with Student Financial Services
- Receive Approval from Study Abroad Advisor
The Application Process
Students are required to submit a study abroad application and the following supporting documents:
- Recommendation letter from either the program chair of the student’s major program or the student’s advisor.
- Typed statement of purpose
- Trinity transcript
- Transfer of courses form
- Financial aid consortium agreement form
Students are responsible for meeting all financial obligations to Trinity as well as the sponsoring program.
Kenya Kirkland- Advisor
Soulyka Agana-Woodbine- Director of Career Development and Preparation
- Credits earned through approved study abroad programs may be counted towards a Trinity degree as long as the program is offered through an accredited university and has been approved by the Program Chair
- You must retain textbooks, course syllabi, reading lists, and any major papers produced for courses while abroad.
- If you do not receive approval for your study abroad program or do not follow the correct application procedures, your coursework will not transfer for degree credit at Trinity.