Director of Transfer Recruitment
Trinity Washington University seeks a dynamic Transfer Recruitment Director to join our team and support the seamless transition of transfer students into our university community.
Under the supervision of the VP of Recruitment, Marketing, and Admissions, the Transfer Recruitment Director plays a pivotal role in facilitating the admission and integration of transfer students into the academic and social fabric of the institution to ensure results. This position involves the development and sustainment of articulation agreements to include transfer pathways for the University with community college partners and providing comprehensive services for transfer students. He/She will be responsible for leading the review of transfer credits and collaborating with various university departments to ensure a smooth transfer process for incoming students while providing them with the guidance and resources needed to succeed in their academic pursuits.
Located in the Nation’s Capital, Trinity Washington University is a premier, private institution grounded in 125 years of educational excellence and catholic tradition designed for undergraduate women. The institution additionally enrolls graduate, professional, and certificate academic programs for all.
- Evaluate transfer applications and transcripts to determine eligibility for admission
- Collaborate with the admissions team to make admission decisions and communicate them to applicants
- Assist prospective transfer students in completing the application process
- Conduct thorough evaluations of transfer credits to ensure accurate placement within degree programs
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of transfer credit policies and articulation agreements
- Connect transfer students with relevant academic and support services on campus
- Foster a sense of belonging and community among transfer students by facilitating connections with peers and campus resources
- Work closely with academic advisors, faculty, and other university departments to ensure a seamless transition for transfer students
- Collaborate with external institutions to establish and maintain articulation agreements
- Maintain accurate records of transfer student data and statistics
- Generate reports on transfer student enrollment and progress
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Master’s preferred)
- At least 3 years of successful professional sales-related experience is required, College Admissions recruitment experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of transfer credit evaluation processes
- Knowledge of higher education policies and regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends as neededThis position requires driving a personal vehicle on behalf of the university; therefore, the incumbent must possess and maintain a current, valid driver’s license. Trinity reimburses mileage and travel expenses.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and two professional references to: APPLY HERE NOW
Trinity Washington University is dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty, and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.