During the coronavirus emergency, we will not always be able to help you in person, but we can still help you virtually! Please use this contact list to stay in touch:
- Want to access payroll forms/copies of paystubs/copies of W2s/review current benefits? Go to the ADP Pay Portal – https://workforcenow.adp.com/workforcenow/login.html; if you need to create an account, use the registration code: TWU1897-ADP
- For faculty or staff recruitment and current searches – contact Chandra Hawkins at firstname.lastname@example.org , 202-884-9142; or Tracey Prince Ross at email@example.com, 202-884-9126.
- For TimeForce questions, contact Hanan Adnan at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 202-884-9141; or email email@example.com.
- Faculty and staff who have health insurance questions, contact United Healthcare at www.myuhc.com or call 866-633-2446. Group #914051
- Faculty and staff who have dental insurance questions, contact MetLife Dental at www.metlife.com/mybenefits or call 800-275-4638. Group#5737617
- Faculty and staff who need to escalate their health insurance or dental insurance concerns, please contact Tracey Prince Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-884-9126.
- For Address changes/direct deposit changes, tax changes, please email email@example.com.
- For international student questions or student employment questions, contact Hanan Adnan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-884-9121.
- For general HR questions, email email@example.com.
Work for Trinity
Trinity is committed to the welfare and development of its workforce through continuous (lifelong) learning, information sharing, and an equitable and safe work environment. Additionally, the university is proud to offer excellent benefits. For more information you may contact the Human Resources office which is located at 125 Michigan Avenue, NE, Main 134, Washington, DC 20017. Phone: 202-884-9121 Fax: 202 884-9123
Consistent with the goals for enrollments, programmatic development and technological expectations, Trinity will hire, train, compensate, assess, support and retain faculty and staff at the levels necessary to meet the institutional goals.
Benefits at Trinity
Trinity offers a competitive and comprehensive benefit package for faculty and staff, including benefits available on a cafeteria plan. This pre-tax program allows employees to choose their benefits and pay for them with pre-tax dollars.
Our list of current openings is always available on our website.
125 Michigan Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20017Phone: 202-884-9121
Fax: 202 884-9123