Data Entry Specialist Admissions
Trinity Washington University seeks a motivated team member with a proven admissions data entry background and outstanding data integrity skills for the position of Data Entry Specialist. Under the supervision of the CRM Manager/Operations Management team within the Office of Admissions, the Data Entry Specialist is responsible for inputting inquiry and applicant data into the University’s databases (Element 451 and Power Campus). Additionally, the individual is responsible for the management of all application files in conjunction with the Data/Operations team, as well as the Office of Admissions as a whole.
The Data Entry Specialist will support enrollment goals for new student growth among undergraduate and graduate students. He/She will serve with a team of highly capable professionals, all committed to the mission of the institution. The Data Entry Specialist will report to the CRM Manager and will work collaboratively with the Admissions personnel and the VP of Recruitment, Marketing, and Admissions to ensure results.
Located in the Nation’s Capital, Trinity Washington University is a premier, private institution grounded in 125 years of educational excellence and catholic tradition designed for undergraduate women. The institution additionally enrolls graduate, professional, and certificate academic programs for all.
- Importing inquiries obtained through the Office of Admissions’ marketing efforts
- Processing applications for admissions into the University
- Processing, printing, and mailing decision letters
- Coordinating with recruiters and applicants regarding missing application documents
- Coordinating and executing file maintenance and retention
- Provide data to track enrollment analytics and target efforts for outreach
- Other duties as assigned
- High-volume data entry experience
- Data integrity and accuracy expertise
- Self-initiation, self-motivation, and accountability for completing daily tasks in a timely and responsive fashion
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a high level of professionalism, and the ability to be a team player
- Ability to organize documents and work with a variety of projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working in a higher educational environment, preferably in an Office of Admissions on a rolling admissions cycle
- Experience with the Power Campus computer management system or CRM
- Experience with a customer relationship management system (CRM)
- Experience working with inquiry and application documents at all levels of higher education
- Ability to run inquiry and applicant data reports as requested and directed
- Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and two professional references to APPLY HERE NOW
Trinity Washington University is dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty, and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.