Graduate Education Enrollment Recruiter
Graduate Education Enrollment Recruiter
Trinity Washington University, seeks a data-driven Graduate Education Enrollment Recruiter (one who can yield results) with superior interpersonal skills, a commitment to the mission of Trinity and an understanding of the market and needs of adult learners. The primary responsibility of this role is to identify, recruit, and enroll qualified students into our graduate education programs in teacher education, school leadership, curriculum and instruction, education policy and related fields. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the education industry, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
The Enrollment Recruiter, will develop relationships with schools and school districts throughout the Washington region, as well as with universities whose graduates wish to enter master’s degree and certification programs for educators. The recruiter will manage a portfolio of prospects from inquiry through enrollment working collaboratively with Enrollment Services (Financial Aid, Advising and Student Success) and the School of Education to ensure clarity regarding program features and benefits. The successful candidate will possess a genuine enthusiasm for recruitment work, deploy a creative and personable enrollment approach and understand the value of professional collaboration within a student-centered environment.
The Enrollment Recruiter will serve with a team of highly capable professionals, all committed to the mission, and under the overall direction of the Vice President of Marketing, Recruitment & Admissions.
Successful candidates will have a track record of results and/or a demonstrated capacity to convert prospective adult learners into enrolled students in a fast-paced environment.
• Identify and target potential students for enrollment in our graduate education programs
• Coordinate and conduct recruitment events and activities, including college fairs and information sessions
• Manage and maintain relationships with external partners, including schools and school districts, teacher education projects, and universities
• Communicate with potential students via phone, email, and in-person to discuss program offerings and answer questions
• Assist with the application process and provide support to prospective students throughout the enrollment process
• Collaborate with admissions and enrollment teams to ensure successful enrollment and retention of students
• Monitor and track recruitment and enrollment metrics and report findings to management
• Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in student recruitment and enrollment
• Bachelor’s degree in education, marketing, or a related field; master’s preferred
• 2+ years of experience in student recruitment and enrollment, preferably in higher education; experience in K-12 education a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
• Experience with CRM systems a plus
• Valid Driver’s License and Dependable Vehicle
To apply: Submit a cover letter and current resume to the “Apply now to this Position” link below
Located in the Nation’s Capital, Trinity Washington University is a premier, private institution grounded in 125 years of educational excellence and catholic tradition designed for undergraduate women with graduate, professional and certificate academic programs for all. Trinity’s School of Education offers graduate degree programs designed for working adults (women and men) seeking to advance or change their careers. All programs feature flexible evening and weekend classes designed to provide flexible schedules, and a convenient location on the Red Line, just minutes from downtown Washington, DC. Select online programs are available in select programs.
Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community among its students, faculty and staff, and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.