Guidelines for Submissions
- Submit a Class Note ideally no longer than 250 words – Classmates love to hear about new jobs, marriages, babies and grand-babies, retirements, awards received, books published, adventures, etc.
- Include your name, class year and class color.
- If you have a photo*, you may submit it but it cannot be bigger than 15 MB or higher and no less than 300 dpi. Please identify all persons in the photo or keep it general, i.e. “Turner Family Reunion”. You must be in the photo for it to be published.
- We recommend submitting your note online here so it comes directly to the Alumnae/i Relations office.
- If you prefer, you can mail your class note and photos to: Trinity Washington University, Office of Alumnae/i Relations – Main 380, Washington, DC 20017. We cannot guarantee that mailed photos will be returned, though we will try if easily identified.
- You can also submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All notes submitted will be reviewed for online publication and are subject to editing. Photos submitted with your class note imply your consent to have photo published in print and online.
In general, notes should not exceed 250 words.
*If you want your photo returned, please include your name and address on the back of the photo and we will attempt to return them.