Guidelines for Submissions
Class scribes are usually contacted in January to send out letters and emails to their classmates to receive updates from them. If you are a class scribe and have not heard from us, please email email@example.com or call 1-202-884-9700 so we can get information to you.
If your class doesn’t have a class scribe then you may do the following:
- Submit a Class Note no longer than 200 words – if you’ve gotten married, had a baby, recently retired or received an award, let us know.
- Include your name, class year and class color.
- If you have a photo*, you may submit it but it cannot be bigger than 15 MB or higher and no less than 300 dpi. Please identify all persons in the photo or keep it general, i.e. “Turner Family Reunion”. The photo must contain at least one Trinity alumna in it.
- You may submit your note here and it will come to the Alumnae/i Relations office.
- If you want, you can mail your class note and photos to: Trinity Washington University, Office of Alumnae/i Relations – Main 381, Washington, DC 20017
- You can also submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All notes submitted will be further reviewed for publication in the magazine, and are subject to editing, both for grammar and space availability. You agree that photos submitted with your class note implies consent to have photo published in the magazine and online.
All items submitted will appear online in their entirety but may be subject to editing.
In general, notes should not exceed 200 words.
It is important to remember that there is limited space in each issue. We do our best to include all items submitted by the deadline. However, there may be times when the magazine is full before the deadline. In such cases, these items will have priority to be published online.
*If you want your photo returned, please include your name and address on the back of the photo.