Application For School of Professional Studies Early Childhood Education Scholarships
Applicants must meet all the following eligibility requirements for the Trinity School of Professional Studies Early Childhood Education Scholarship:
- Be a School of Professional Studies Undergraduate Student who is enrolling in the AA or BA in Early Childhood Education and who demonstrates academic merit and financial need
- Have a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file for the selected academic year
- Work full-time in a childcare center, school, or program located in the District and serving DC resident children aged zero to eight years old (0 to 8).
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress (2.0 cumulative GPA and complete at least two-thirds of attempted credits)
- Be admitted for the selected academic year
The Scholarship provides:
- Tuition assistance for the amount of tuition that is not already covered by the Federal Pell Grant for each semester awarded
- $200 for books and supplies for each semester awarded
Verification of full-time employment in a childcare center, school or program in the District of Columbia that serves DC resident children aged zero to eight will be required.
The completed application with a personal statement and updated proof of full-time employment must be submitted every semester to the Office of Enrollment Services.