Class of 1973 – It’s your 50th Reunion!
Three Captivating Days of Celebration
Mark your calendar for an unforgettable weekend: raise your spirits, stimulate your intellect, and reconnect with your 1973 sisters!
Thursday, October 26:
Today’s faculty and students are eager to welcome alumnae to class! You will be able to choose from classes offered in many disciplines, then enjoy lunch with friends and students in Alumnae Hall.
Friday, October 27:
Symposium, Lunch, and Welcome Reception
- Trinity’s academic excellence will be on display at the Symposium on Artificial Intelligence.
- Lunch is provided, then may enjoy touring campus.
- End the day with a lovely Trinity Welcome Reception on the Marble Corridor.
1973 Special Nostalgic Guided Tour of DC
Enjoy this special tour with classmates and guests in lieu of afternoon time on campus. (Separate registration and charge applies for off-campus events).
Saturday, October 28:
Convocation, Reunion Luncheon, 1973 Class Medals, and More!
- Reunion begins with Senior Cap & Gown Convocation in Notre Dame Chapel.
- Reunion Luncheon, honoring the Class of 1973 where 50th reunion medals are presented
- Class Photo, Class Meeting, and Well Sing
- Reunion Liturgy, and Farewell Reception on the lawn before heading off to your 1973 Class Dinner.
1973 Class Dinner at the Glover Park Hotel
Classmates and guests will enjoy a delicious sit-down 3-course banquet in a private room, just for the Class of 1973. There will be pre-dinner appetizers served from 6:30-7:30 p.m. immediately followed by the banquet. Wine will be served with dinner. Bring your Trinity Memories! (Separate registration and charge applies for off-campus events).