Metro and Campus Shuttle
The shuttle to campus runs every 30 minutes (see exact schedule) from the Brookland Metro station. A valid Trinity ID is required; the shuttle also accommodates guests and visitors attending events at Trinity.
Where’s the Shuttle Right Now?
Schedule – 7 Days/Week
- The shuttle leaves Brookland Metro station every 30 minutes, starting at 7:30 am (8:00 am, 8:30 am, etc.). On Sundays and Holidays, the first shuttle will leave Brookland Station at 8:30 am.
- The shuttle then makes the following five stops on campus before looping back to the Metro station:
- St. Joseph’s Circle/Loading Dock
- Cuvilly Parking Lot
- Trinity Center Parking Lot
- Payden Academic Center
- Main Hall
- Last shuttle: Leaves Brookland Station at 11:30 pm (midnight on Fridays and Saturdays)
Driver Breaks (No Shuttle from Brookland): 10:30 am, 12:30 pm, 7:30 pm and 10:30 pm loops. Please note that after the 10 am, noon, 7 pm and 10 pm pickups, the driver will complete the loop and park at St. Joseph’s Circle. The driver will leave St, Joseph’s Circle at 15 minutes to the hour and make all stops before continuing to Brookland Station. The driver will take breaks at 1:00 pm and 7:00 pm on Sundays and Holidays.
Finding the Shuttle at Brookland/CUA Metro Station
- Exit to the right, then turn left at the top of the escalator
- Wait near the bridge over the tracks – there are many shuttle buses; look for the Trinity logo on the side of the vehicle
Did you miss the shuttle and don’t have time to wait on the next one?