A New Facility for Academic Excellence
The Payden Academic Center features science laboratories and prep rooms, nursing laboratories including a simulation lab, classrooms of various sizes, spacious lounges and common areas. Pervasive technology throughout the building supports all instruction, presentations, study, research and other programming.
First Floor | Second Floor | Third Floor | Fourth Floor
The state-of-the-art laboratories, classrooms and technologies in the Payden Center support teaching and research in all disciplines at all degree levels, and will ensure Trinity’s academic excellence, climate for research and innovation, and ability to grow and keep pace with scientific and technological advances for generations to come.
Designed by EYP Architects & Engineering and built by Clark Construction, the Payden Academic Center is the first new academic building on Trinity’s campus in more than half a century. The Payden Center is Trinity’s first LEED certified building (LEED certified means it’s a green and sustainable structure), and it is fully accessible. The project was completed on schedule and under budget.
Trinity is grateful to the Payden Family, and particularly to Joan A. Payden, Class of 1953, whose generosity led the campaign to create the new academic center. Learn more about the Payden family.
- Building size: 80,000 square feet,
- 4 floors
- 8 science laboratories including anatomy and physiology, general biology, physics, introductory and advanced chemistry, cellular/molecular and microbiology
- 2 nursing skills laboratories; 2 nursing simulation labs; 1 health assessment lab
- 23 classrooms of varying sizes including two large tiered classrooms
- A clinical nursing and counseling suite with 6 exam and interview rooms
- Faculty offices, conference rooms and seminar spaces
Conferences and Rentals
Interested in renting space in the Payden Center for your next meeting or conference? Contact our Conference Services office at 202-884-9136 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The content of these pages is also available in Booklet form