- Book loans: 4 weeks (undergraduate); 6 weeks (graduate), with up to 3 renewals.
- Video loans: 1 week, with 1 renewal.
- Phone renewals may be made at least one day before the book is due
- Self-renewal of Trinity material can be done using the “PATRON” button on the Trinity Library Catalog
- Self-renewal of WRLC material can be done using the “myALADIN” option on the ALADIN menu screen
- Holds on materials checked out to another borrower may be requested at the Circulation Desk
- All overdue and/or lost fees will be passed on to the borrower
Requests to borrow materials not available at the Trinity Library may be made directly through ALADIN for WRLC owned books and journal articles.
Register in “myALADIN” for e-mail notification on the status of your CLS requests.
Requests to borrow materials owned by other libraries may be made at the Circulation Desk or using the book request or journal request form. Any ILL lending charges or fines due to loss, damage, or late return for these materials will be passed on to the borrower.
Current magazines, journals, and newspapers are shelved by title in the Reference Room. Older issues are shelved by title in Ground Floor Room 100. Hundreds of additional titles are available electronically through ALADIN.
Video and audio collections include educational, international, and documentary sources
and feature films. Two multimedia rooms are available. TV monitors, VCRs, slide projectors, and overhead projectors are available for use in the classrooms, with prior reservation.
Photocopying and Internet printing costs 10 cents per page, using a Copy Card. Two self-service copy machines are located on the First Floor. A Copy Card dispenser is located in the Reference Room. A microform reader/printer is available in Room G100, at 10 cents per copy. Transparencies are available at 25 cents per sheet.
Research assistance is available at the Information Desk, by e-mail, or by telephone.
Classes on research strategies in Trinity and WRLC databases and the World Wide Web are available in the fall and spring semesters.
Required course materials (books, articles, and videos) are held at the Reserves Desk.
To place materials on Reserve, please submit a completed Reserve Request Form along with the course materials.
- 17 Computer Workstations
- 2 Multimedia Rooms
- Study carrels and tables
The Computer Classroom (ETLI), Seminar Room, and the Auditorium are used for classes, as assigned by the Enrollment Services office. Reservations for occasional meetings are taken after class assignments are made.