The Trinity Washington University Athletic Department would like to welcome you and your team to our campus.
Address: Trinity is located at 125 Michigan Ave, NE. Washington DC 20017. You will enter the campus from Michigan Avenue.
Visitors : Trinity is allowing outside spectators to attend games free of charge. Check out our visitors guide at your convenience
The Athletic Field (For Soccer Competition) is located on Cuvilly Drive. Enter from the side entrance on Michigan Ave and continue down Cuvilly Drive, The Athletic Field is located directly on the left side of Cuvilly Drive. You may park your team vehicle in Lot 1 (see map).
The Gymnasium (For Volleyball & Basketball) is located on the second floor of the Trinity Center. Enter on Michigan Ave, Continue down Cuvilly Drive, The Trinity Center is located on the right side of Cuvilly Drive. Come into the main entrance of the Trinity Center, the gymnasium is located on the second floor of the Trinity Center. You may park your team vehicle in Lot 1 (see map).
The Tennis Courts are located to the left of the Trinity Center. Enter on Michigan Ave, Continue down Cuvilly Drive, The Trinity Center is located on the right side of Cuvilly Drive, the tennis courts are to the left of the Trinity Center. You may park your team vehicle in Lot 1 (see map).
The Locker Rooms are located on the lower level of the Trinity Center from the front entrance. (You may access the locker room and leave your belongings in there during competition as well as shower post competition). The Front Desk Staff will be happy to allow you access to the locker rooms.
Below you will find information regarding accommodations that we will provide during competition.
- The Athletic Training room, located in the Trinity Center, will be open two hours prior to the first scheduled competition each day of competition and one hour prior to the first scheduled practice time beginning on Thursday.
- A Certified Athletic Trainer will be present for all competition and practice times.
If your team is traveling without a Certified Athletic Trainer, please send a letter outlining the specific treatment parameters for the student-athletes that require treatment. If there are any special arrangements that need to be made, please notify me as soon as possible so that I can provide the best care for your team.
Ice, Hydrocollator, E-Stim and US*
*Only one unit available; will need written instructions with parameters if needed.
Emergency equipment: AED, splints, crutches, first-aid supplies, spine board
- Locker Rooms– Located on the second level of the trinity center from the front entrance. (You may shower in your locker rooms post competition).
- Parking– Located in the Trinity Center Parking Lot.
Below you will find a list of all supplies/equipment that will be available to you and your team during competition:
- 1 – 7 gallon cooler of water/ice (For Indoor Sports)
- 1 – 10 gallon cooler of water/ice (For Outdoor Sports)
- 1 – sleeves of cups (one on each table behind bench)
- 1 – ice chest (with injury ice, bags, and wrap)
- First Aid Kit
During scheduled practice times water and injury ice will be available as well.
EMERGENCY ROOM INFORMATION:
Washington Hospital Center- 110 Irving St, NW. 0.6 miles
General Information: 202-877-7000
Emergency Room – 202-877-5515
Howard University Hospital- 2041 Georgia Ave, NW 1.1 miles
General Information – 202-865-6100
Emergency Room – 202-865-1141
If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact
Nicole Schrader, ATC
Head Athletic Trainer | Director of Game Day Operations