Discover Your Strength! Apply to Trinity!
Are you still figuring out your college plans? Are you ready to start college for the first time – or transfer? Ready to advance your career with a graduate program? Do you want to stay close to home – with options to learn online and face-to-face?
Discover Your Strength! Trinity is the place for you! Apply to Trinity today and enroll in Trinity’s fall semester. Applying to Trinity is always free – no application fees! Are you using the Common Application? So are we! There’s no additional fee to you to apply using the Common App and no additional questions or information beyond the standard Common App. Just be sure to check Trinity Washington University in Washington, D.C., when you apply.
Study Safely: Vaccines Required!
Vaccines are required for all Trinity students, faculty and staff, starting with the fall 2021 semester, and we’ll continue to require masks and social distancing. We’re requiring vaccines for the safety of everyone. Learn more.
Study In-Person and Online!
Trinity offers a wide choice of learning options. Here are the highlights for Fall 2021 semester; learn more here.
- Daytime undergraduate classes in the College of Arts and Sciences and School of Nursing and Health Professions will return to campus in Fall 2021. A few classes may remain in hybrid or online formats as Trinity develops the plan.
- Most evening/weekend undergraduate courses in the School of Professional Studies will be online in Fall 2021; some classes may be on campus in the fall or will be hybrid – a mix of online and face-to-face classes.
- Graduate courses will remain online in Fall 2021, except for those with laboratory components.
- All classes in Summer 2021 sessions will remain online.
New Academic Programs to Prepare You for a Successful Career!
Trinity graduates have a great track record of success in securing internships during their Trinity experience and getting great jobs right after graduation! Trinity’s excellent academic programs and outstanding faculty and academic services will prepare you for a lifetime of career choices. Trinity recently launched new programs designed to enhance your career options. These new programs include:
- Global Affairs major, with concentrations in Africana Studies, Foreign Policy, Diplomacy and Security, Global Economics and Business, Latin American Studies, and minors in Africana Studies and Environmental Justice.
- Data Analytics minor in the College of Arts and Sciences; certificate in Trinity’s other schools
- RN-to-BSN – 100% Online: Building on the success of Trinity’s RN-to-BSN program, this excellent degree program is now 100% online.
- Occupational Therapy Assistant – Bachelor’s degree: Trinity now offers this in-demand degree at the bachelor’s degree level, and offers a master’s degree in occupational therapy.
- MBA, 100% Online and Master’s in Strategic Communication and Public Relations, 100% online: These in-demand degrees are now completely online.
- MSN-MPH Dual Degree: This dual degree option for nurses with a BSN means you can earn two outstanding degrees in healthcare – save time and tuition!
Explore all of Trinity’s academic programs, from certificates and associate’s degrees to bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
Trinity: No Tuition Increases on our Already Low Tuition – Plus Many Fees Waived for the Fall Semester:
- Trinity is affordable: Trinity’s tuition is the lowest among all private universities in the region – and Trinity offers generous scholarships! Our Financial Aid team helps you every step of the way.
- No tuition increase for fall 2021: We know this past year has been challenging. That’s why Trinity didn’t increase our already low tuition rates for this fall.
- NO fees to apply to Trinity (and no SATs required; no GREs required).
- NO Parking Fees for the fall 2021 semester.
- NO New Student Enrollment fee: Trinity no longer charges this one-time fee that is usually $300 for College of Arts and Sciences, $100 for all other schools.
- NO Course Fees for individual courses: Figuring out college costs can be complicated. Trinity has streamlined costs – course fees are not added on. No surprises!
- Campus Housing Available, All Single Rooms, One Flat Rate: For Fall 2021, all residents will be placed one student per room at a flat room rate of $4,000 – $2,000 per semester; there is no additional charge for singles.
The Trinity Experience:
- Learn from top-notch faculty committed to your academic success.
- Stay close to home – and learn remotely and face-to-face.
- Many classes online if that works better for your schedule.
- Choose from more than 40 academic programs, including nursing, business, education and STEM.
- Academic advisors meet with you virtually and guide you in selecting courses and registering.
- All campus services available, on-campus and virtually, to support your college success!
Ready to learn more? Contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org 202-884-9400, or register for one of our upcoming virtual info sessions!
Questions? We’ve Got Answers!
We know you have questions during these unique times. Will Trinity Admissions staff be available to answer your questions? Yes! Will we work with you if you are having trouble getting official copies of your transcript? Of course!
Have other questions? Admissions staff are available – by phone, Zoom – whichever way works best for you! Contact Trinity Admissions at 202-884-9400, email@example.com
Trinity Safety Precautions
The health and safety of students, faculty and staff is a top priority for Trinity. Read the precautions we’re taking here.
“Trinity Changed My Life”
Trinity’s graduates value their Trinity experience. Here’s what they shared about choosing – and graduating from – Trinity!
- “Trinity has shaped and molded me into the woman I am today.”
- “Trinity changed my life. I was exposed to experiences that I can carry with my forever. Trinity brought me out of my shell and I have many to thank for that: The athletic department and head coach, you all believed in me and that allowed me to believe in myself. My professors who challenged me knowing I would be able to complete the work.”
- “I came to Trinity because I was given a huge opportunity to continue my education. I knew this was my once in a lifetime opportunity to excel and conquer not only for myself, but also for my family.”
- “I’m a human relations major with a counseling cluster with a minor in education and sociology. I transferred to Trinity in 2017 after taking two years off from school and becoming a mom. I chose the right school to come back to – I’ve been pushed to the best version of myself….Attending Trinity has shaped me and matured me in more ways than I can imagine. I can confidently say I’m ready for the next chapter and I know I’ll forever have Trinity behind me. With my major in Humans relations with a counseling cluster I have the right educational background to succeed in all I want to do. I plan on being a certified peer specialist in the DMV area and being a resource to the place I came from. Trinity Washington University has given me the tools.”
- “I didn’t start my college journey at Trinity but I am happy I made the decision to transfer. After my senior year of high school, I was set on going to a small school in North Carolina to study health sciences. I went for about a semester in a half but made the challenging decision to leave, come back home to D.C, and take some time off. During this time, I decided I wanted to pursue a nursing major to become a midwife. I began this pursuit by becoming a part-time student at a DC university while I continued to look for schools in the area to attend full-time. This is when I found Trinity and, in the Spring of 2017, I became a member of the Trinity community. I loved the classes I was taking, the professors I had, and the energy of the school. I realized that Trinity was a better fit for me than my original first choice.”