Trinity: Don’t Wait – Time to Vaccinate!
Trinity Requires All Students, Faculty and Staff to be Fully Vaccinated Against Covid-19: It Takes Time – Make Your Plan Today!
Covid-19 Vaccine Verification: Trinity will require all students, faculty and staff to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 prior to being on campus for the Fall 2021 semester.
You need to plan ahead to be sure you are fully vaccinated:
- To be FULLY vaccinated by August 13, you should plan to get your first shot no later than Friday, July 2. Mark your calendar, make a schedule, make a plan today!
- NOTE: For all 3 Covid vaccines, you are fully vaccinated a full two weeks AFTER your last shot.
- Vaccines that are administered in 2 shots require 3-4 weeks between your first and second shot: 3 weeks for Pfizer, 4 weeks for Moderna.
STUDENTS: By August 13, 2021, please use the form on Trinity’s website here to provide proof of full vaccination by submitting your information and an image of your vaccine card. You can also provide a copy in person to the Health and Wellness Center (Main 461) or Dr. Karen Gerlach (Main 228); email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com; or fax it to 202-884-9614. If you require a religious or medical exemption, please provide notice on the form, so that we may follow-up with you regarding your request.
FACULTY AND STAFF: By August 12, 2021, all returning faculty and staff must provide proof of full vaccination. Please provide your verification directly to Tracey Prince Ross in Human Resources. Send a copy of your completed vaccination card to her at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may take a picture of your card and e-mail it, or scan your car and e-mail it, or bring a copy to the Human Resources office. If you require a religious accommodation for not getting the vaccine, please contact Tracey Prince Ross directly to discuss your options, so that we may support you. If you require a medical accommodation for not getting the vaccine, please provide her with documentation from your healthcare provider, so that we may support you.
Find YOUR Covid-19 Vaccine: All persons 12 and older are now eligible for free vaccines. Use these links for information on how to get your 1st or 2nd dose: Washington, D.C. ; Maryland; Virginia; CDC Vaccine Finder – All States.
Additional Vaccine Information
- Additional Covid-19 information and resources provided by Trinity’s Health and Wellness Center .
- What to Expect after Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Qué esperar después de la aplicación de la vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines
- 8 Things to Know about the U.S. COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- If your loved one is hesitant to get the Covid-19 vaccine, share this