During the COVID-19 emergency, the physical library is closed to help reduce the spread of the virus. We can still help you online, though!
Returning Library Materials & Library Fines
Trinity Library is suspending all late fees for overdue Trinity Library materials until Fall 2020. If you would like to return items before then, you may return them to our book returns drop, located to the right of main library entrance.
If you have materials from other libraries and are unable to return them, please contact Steven Salas, Public Services Librarian (email@example.com).
There are still many library services available online. Do you need help with…
- finding a book, article, or film? Email our Public Services Librarian, Steven Salas (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- completing an assignment? Request a virtual appointment with a librarian.
- starting research with our databases? Simply scroll down to the search box, located under “Start Your Research Here”
- finding a computer to work on? Computers & wifi access are available in Main Hall. Please enter the building through the basement entrance, next to the Public Safety desk.
- accessing a book on reserve? Request scans of chapters from a textbook on Reserve
- renewing books, overdue books, or fines? Email our Public Services Librarian, Steven Salas (email@example.com).
- Request journal articles through Interlibrary Loan (please note, book requests are not available at this time)
- APA or other citation styles? Request a virtual appointment with a librarian or email Research & Instruction Librarian Bridgette Comanda (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sign-in to your Trinity library account to review your Trinity loans and request renewals
Sign-in to your WRLC account to review loans you may have from other DC-area schools and request renewals