During the COVID-19 emergency, the physical library is open in a limited capacity to current students, faculty, and staff of Trinity. We can also help you online!
The library is now open for Trinity community use. Current students, faculty, and staff are able to visit the library in-person Monday – Saturday 10am-7pm. Please observe proper social distancing measures and wear a face covering when in the building. Some policies regarding printing, scanning, and copying have changed to increase safety for our community during the pandemic. Ask a librarian if you need assistance.
Returning Library Materials & Library Fines
Trinity Library is suspending all late fees for overdue Trinity Library materials until Fall 2020. If you would like to return items before then, you may return them to our book returns drop, located to the right of main library entrance.
If you have materials from other libraries and are unable to return them, please contact Steven Salas, Public Services Librarian (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Borrowing From Other Libraries
Currently, we are not able to request books from other libraries through WRLC or ILL. Due to the pandemic, an overwhelming number of libraries have suspended lending to other institutions. We know this is a vital resource for our community and will give an update once we have more information. We are able to request articles through ILL. If you have any questions or need assistance accessing materials for your courses, please contact the library.
There are still many library services available online. Do you need help with…
- finding a book, article, or film? Email our Public Services Librarian, Steven Salas (email@example.com)
- completing an assignment? Request a virtual appointment with a librarian.
- starting research with our databases? Simply scroll down to the search box, located under “Start Your Research Here”
- finding a computer to work on? Computers & wifi access are available in the library. Signs are posted to help enforce proper social distancing.
- accessing a book on reserve? Request scans of chapters from a textbook on Reserve
- renewing books, overdue books, or fines? Email our Public Services Librarian, Steven Salas (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Request journal articles through Interlibrary Loan (please note, book requests are not available at this time)
- APA or other citation styles? Request a virtual appointment with a librarian or email Research & Instruction Librarian Bridgette Comanda (email@example.com)
Sign-in to your Trinity library account to review your Trinity loans and request renewals
Sign-in to your WRLC account to review loans you may have from other DC-area schools and request renewals