Trinity Annual Fund
Trinity is committed to the mission: education for everyone who seeks the opportunity. The Trinity Annual Fund is vital to the mission because it helps to bridge the gap between tuition dollars and the actual cost of educating our students. A robust fund provides dollars for scholarship aid, salaries and the basic services that are a cost of daily operation. Your gift directly supports the most critical needs of the institution, and allows us to continue our mission.
Trinity’s strength comes from you! Trinity needs and invites all alumnae and alumni, parents and friends to make a gift each and every year to the Trinity Annual Fund, which provides unrestricted funds to support the annual operating expenses of Trinity, including student scholarships, faculty support, technology, library resources and campus facilities.
How Can I Contribute to the Trinity Annual Fund?
Click here for more information about making a gift to Trinity, including check, credit card, online gifts, and gifts of stock and mutual funds.
What is the Trinity Annual Fund?
The Trinity Annual Fund is a general operating fund that helps make up the difference between Trinity’s operating costs and what is paid in tuition and fees, supporting the University’s most critical needs. Every dollar given to the Trinity Annual Fund has an immediate impact on the current fiscal year. The Trinity Annual Fund supports all aspects of a Trinity education including:
- Scholarships: for talented students who deserve access to excellence.
- Instructional Support: for Trinity’s faculty, library, academic programs, equipment and educational technology.
- Student Services: for Campus Ministry, athletic programs and equipment, a wide variety of cultural and extra-curricular activities, and other vital aspects of campus life.
- Technology: for Trinity’s rapidly changing technology and informational needs.
- Campus Facilities: continual maintenance and upgrades on campus, from classrooms to residence hall from the library to science labs.
To sustain programs and to keep pace with increasing costs, donors are encouraged to increase their giving to the Trinity Annual Fund each year .